These are the articles I consider my best and most important articles — the ones I refer people to the most.
Not sure where to start? Start with these three articles, beginning with the article I consider the most important:
- Internet Safety: 7 Steps to Keeping Your Computer Safe on the Internet
- How do I Back Up my Computer?
- If I Had to Do It Over…
Best Articles By Category
- How To Keep Using Windows 7 Safely After Support Ends
- Where can I download Windows?
- How Do I Fix Windows Update?
- Where’s my disk space going?
- Why is my machine slowing down?
- How do I find out what program is using all my CPU?
- What Security Software do you Recommend?
- How do I remove malware?
- How do I remove PUPs, foistware, drive-bys, toolbars, and other annoying things I never wanted?
- Email Hacked? 7 Things You Need to do NOW
- Someone’s sending from my email address! How do I stop them?!
- What are my Lost Hotmail Account and Password Recovery Options?
Best of Ask Leo! by email
Hopefully, you’ve signed up for my weekly newsletter. I recommend you also sign up for The Best of Ask Leo!. Once a week you’ll get a full Ask Leo! article from the archives in your inbox. More information here.
All Articles by Date
I’ll warn you: there’s a bunch! Over 1,200 on this site alone (plus another 3,000 over on the old Ask Leo! site). You’ll find the full list – with most recent articles at the top – right here: All entries (by date).
Another view that might be useful is the full list of categories under which the articles are organized. You’ll find that here: All Categories.