There are thousands of questions answered on Ask Leo!. If you don’t find what you need here, use search!
The latest from Ask Leo! On Business
- Use Your Own Domain for Email
- Buying Hosting
- Hosting Your Domain
- Buying Your Domain Name
- Choosing Your Domain Name – How Do You Want to be Known?
The latest from The Ask Leo! Forum
- System image…creation fails
- Will GWX keep blocking Windows 10?
- Computer turns on for 10 min then Blue screen
- Can’t install printer after restore
- Where do my deleted emails go?
Forum: Answers Needed
- Locking a program to a monitor in Windows 10
- Windows 10 start button stops working
- Keyboard fails after Windows 10 Update
- Sound in IE 11
- Automatic Outlook Mail Status: “Invisible” vs “Available”??s
My Most Important Article
- What Security Software do you Recommend?
- How do I remove malware?
- How do I remove PUPs, foistware, drive-bys, toolbars, and other annoying things I never wanted?
- How do I remove a virus if it prevents me from downloading or installing anything?
- A One Step Way to Lose Your Account … Forever
- Email Hacked? 7 Things You Need to do NOW
- Someone’s sending from my email address! How do I stop them?!
- Should I Upgrade to Windows 10?
- Block Windows 10 With GWX Control Panel
- Classic Shell: Regain your Start menu in Windows 8 and much more.
- How do I use an open Wi-Fi hotspot safely?
- How should I set up my home network?
- How do I best extend my wireless network for laptop access?
- Where’s my disk space going?
- Why is my machine slowing down?
- How do I find out what program is using all my CPU?
Outlook.com & Hotmail
- What are my Lost Hotmail Account and Password Recovery Options?
- How do I contact customer service for Outlook.com?