There are thousands of questions answered on Ask Leo!. If you don’t find what you need here, use search!
The latest from Ask Leo! On Business
- Slowing Down
- Getting Into the Search Engine
- Adding a Contact or Other Form
- Backing Up Your List
- Product, Service or Cause?
The latest from The Ask Leo! Forum
- Where Windows puts my data
- USB thumb drives and Windows 10
- Windows Explorer View Issues
- MSXML 4.0 SP2 and SP3 Parser
- Laptop not related to me is showing up on my histo
Forum: Answers Needed
- Windows 10 will not install
- Full Format
- error message just after booting up
- mookie.com popup
- Local copies of websites
My Most Important Article
- What Security Software do you Recommend?
- How do I remove malware?
- How do I remove PUPs, foistware, drive-bys, toolbars, and other annoying things I never wanted?
- How do I remove a virus if it prevents me from downloading or installing anything?
- A One Step Way to Lose Your Account … Forever
- Email Hacked? 7 Things You Need to do NOW
- Someone’s sending from my email address! How do I stop them?!
- Should I Upgrade to Windows 10?
- Four ways to go back to Windows 7 or 8 from Windows 10
- Block Windows 10 With GWX Control Panel
- Classic Shell: Regain your Start menu in Windows 8 and much more.
- How do I use an open Wi-Fi hotspot safely?
- How should I set up my home network?
- How do I best extend my wireless network for laptop access?
- Where’s my disk space going?
- Why is my machine slowing down?
- How do I find out what program is using all my CPU?
Outlook.com & Hotmail
- What are my Lost Hotmail Account and Password Recovery Options?
- How do I contact customer service for Outlook.com?