How do I contact Hotmail Customer Service?
|This article has been replaced with an update: How do I contact customer service for Outlook.com?|
Being a free service, Hotmail’s customer serice isn’t as extensive, or as immediate, as that of a full featured mail or ISP service you might pay for. But it is there; buried a little, but it’s there.
Become a Patron of Ask Leo! and go ad-free!
To contact Hotmail Customer Service:
- Log in to Hotmail – ideally with the account you have a question on, but any account will do.
- Click on Help, in the upper right corner of the Hotmail page.
- Click on View other Help suggestions or contact us near the bottom of the left hand side of the resulting page.
- Select Other – Contact MSN Hotmail in the Category drop-down list.
- Fill out the contact form.
As far as I can tell they do not have a customer service phone number or any kind of rapid response for their free services.