Gold-level Patrons: download or watch in HD
Become a Patron of Ask Leo! and go ad-free!
Gmail is perhaps the most used email service anywhere, yet many of its settings and features remain undiscovered by many users. In this Ask Leo! Live session I walk through the Gmail user interface, and settings, and discuss some of its hidden gems.
- What’s the Difference Between an Email Account, an Email Address, an Email Program, and an Email Service?
- How does GMail’s “undo send” work?
- Why Are Pictures Not Showing in Email?
- How Do Gmail Labels Relate to Folders?
- Filters in Gmail (and Outlook.com) – Ask Leo! Live
Edited from the full Ask Leo! Live Event video, available below.
Full Ask Leo! Live Event
Download: (640×360 resolution): An Overview of Gmail – Ask Leo! Live (290MB)
All patrons: download or watch in HD
3 comments on “An Overview of Gmail – Ask Leo! Live”
When is Gmail going to start giving notifications???
Settings -> General -> Desktop notifications.
or is that not what you mean?
For those of you who are wondering, the “A” icon doesn’t stand for Account. It’s the first letter of your first name. In this case “A” Ask Leo amd mine was “M” until I added a photo as Leo mentioned.