Over the years Ask Leo! has had two separate incarnations of podcasts.
Recently I’ve decided to give number three a whirl and see what you think of it.
In fact, I’ve been quietly podcasting for a couple of weeks already.
Become a Patron of Ask Leo! and go ad-free!
The two prior incarnations of podcasting at Ask Leo! were:
Each of those were interesting, and well received but ultimately ended up being too costly in terms of time to justify their results.
The new one’s a little different.
The future: Ask Leo! as a podcast
The new podcast form of Ask Leo! is actually very simple:
Each podcast episode is simply me reading each Ask Leo! post.1
The net time to actually do that is very small compared to previous incarnations, and I know that many people will find it valuable in various ways.
Getting the podcast
There are several ways to listen to the Ask Leo! podcast:
- You can use the audio player at the end of each article to listen right there.
- You can download the mp3 from a link underneath the player and listen to it at your convenience using whatever technologies you might like.
- You can subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast “podcatching” application – the feed URL is https://askleo.com/podcast.
- You can subscribe to Ask Leo! in an RSS feed reading application (the feed URL is https://askleo.com/feed/). The audio is included and many feed readers will automatically display an audio player.
- You can subscribe to the Ask Leo! podcast in iTunes.
Different people learn and consume information in different ways. I’m hoping that the audio version of Ask Leo! will help more people get a better handle on the often complex issues that I cover.
Give it a listen! Let me know what you think.