The Ask Leo! podcast is actually very simple:
Since October 16, 2014 each podcast episode is simply me reading each Ask Leo! post. Occasionally I might make slight modifications to make things make sense audibly – typically when talking about graphic elements accompanying the article.
Getting the podcast
There are several ways to listen to the Ask Leo! podcast:
- You can use the audio player at the end of each article to listen right there.
- You can download the mp3 from a link underneath the player and listen to it at your convenience using whatever technologies you might like.
- You can subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast “podcatching” application – the feed URL is http://askleo.com/podcast.
- You can subscribe to Ask Leo! in an RSS feed reading applications (the feed URL is http://askleo.com/feed/). The audio is included and many feed readers will automatically display an audio player.
- You can subscribe to the Ask Leo! podcast in iTunes.
Different people learn and consume information in different ways. I’m hoping that the audio version of Ask Leo! will help you get a better handle on the often complex issues that I cover.