« Back to Glossary Index
- 7 Steps to a Secure RouterYour router is your first line of defense against malicious attacks from the internet. But do you have a secure router? I'll review the important settings.
- Four Important Rules to Safely Use Cloud Storage as Cloud BackupCloud service providers often give us lots of storage that we can use for cloud backup. How to use it safely, however, isn't always obvious.
- Does a Login Page on an Open Wi-Fi Hotspot Mean it's a Secure Connection?If you connect without a password to an open Wi-Fi hotspot and can see anything at all, it's not a secure connection.
- How Should I Set Up My Home Network?A home network allows you to share a single internet connection, as well as data and devices, between multiple devices. I'll review the basics components of a home network and some steps to take as your network grows.
- Ask Leo! Style GuideWhat things look like and how we say things.