« Back to Glossary Index
- 7 Steps to a Secure RouterYour router is your first line of defense against malicious attacks from the internet. But do you have a secure router? I'll review the important settings.
- Does a Login Page on an Open Wi-Fi Hotspot Mean it's a Secure Connection?If you connect without a password to an open Wi-Fi hotspot and can see anything at all, it's not a secure connection.
- How Should I Set Up My Home Network?A home network allows you to share a single internet connection, as well as data and devices, between multiple devices. I'll review the basics components of a home network and some steps to take as your network grows.
- Ask Leo! Style GuideWhat things look like and how we say things.
- How Do I Prevent My Internet-connected Devices From Being Hijacked?Recent attacks on the internet demonstrate that the so-called "internet of things" lacks basic security considerations.