Ask Leo! Live is exactly as the name implies: I’ll broadcast a live webinar on YouTube for somewhere from 30 to 60 minutes. Generally there’ll be one topic or demonstration, with general Q&A as we wait for things or at the end. Questions can be submitted via the chat window during the event.
The Ask Leo! Live schedule is currently monthly:
- First Saturday at 2PM
All times are United States Pacific time.
On or shortly before the designated time, visit https://askleo.com/live. This will direct you to the correct YouTube video for the live event. In the days immediately after the event the page will have YouTube’s recording of the event. Sometime shortly prior to the next Ask Leo! Live the link https://askleo.com/live will be updated to take you to the next event.
- 2020-05-02 Filters in Gmail and Outlook.com – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-04-25 Setting Up Two-Factor Authentication — Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-04-18 Playing With Partitions — Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-04-11 Refreshing Windows 10 Without a Reinstall or Reset
- 2020-04-04 Installing Edge and LastPass – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-04-03 Customizing Windows 10 – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-03-29 Reset This PC — Ask Leo! Live