Ask Leo! Live is exactly as the name implies: I’ll broadcast a live webinar on YouTube for somewhere from 30 to 60 minutes. Generally there’ll be one topic or demonstration, with general Q&A as we wait for things or at the end. Questions can be submitted via the chat window during the event.
The Ask Leo! Live is currently on hiatus.
On or shortly before the designated time, visit https://askleo.com/live. This will direct you to the correct YouTube video for the live event. In the days immediately after the event the page will have YouTube’s recording of the event. Sometime shortly prior to the next Ask Leo! Live the link https://askleo.com/live will be updated to take you to the next event.
- 2020-08-02 An Overview of Gmail – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-07-12 Password Vaults and LastPass – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-06-06 Survey Results & More – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-05-02 Filters in Gmail and Outlook.com – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-04-25 Setting Up Two-Factor Authentication — Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-04-18 Playing With Partitions — Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-04-11 Refreshing Windows 10 Without a Reinstall or Reset
- 2020-04-04 Installing Edge and LastPass – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-04-03 Customizing Windows 10 – Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-03-29 Reset This PC — Ask Leo! Live
- 2020-03-21 Setting Up Macrium Reflect Free (Webinar #2)
- 2020-03-05 Webinar Replay: Backing Up in Windows 10 and Ask Leo! Anything